Friday, November 11, 2011

Screenshots #1; old TF2

I'm bored and the other posts I'm working on are taking too much thought to get done quickly, so here is a small post with some random screenshots. [I may at some point do a post with Fallout: New Vegas screenshots, as there are quite a few silly looking glitches to see in that game...]

I don't really take screenshots in TF2 anymore since I mostly just play 6v6, so these are old. Except Ricky's face at the end, anyway.

My internet disconnected; bearded spy is a creeper.



Me; looking pretty hot.*

He has plans for that sandvich.**


Soldier's face so good.
...? Old computer.



*Screenshot taken by Alex Wan. **Screenshot taken by Seraph.

2 comments:

  1. You know me, I'm all about ubered Heavys. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! How come I haven't seen these before!? Amazingness.

    ReplyDelete